So, there's only one thing to do at a time like this. Indulge yourself with something warm, romantic and seductively pleasurable...
Er - well of course if you can get your hands on Josh Holloway, well done you!
For us mere mortals, here's something from Vienna to warm the cockles of your heart (and lots of other important little places):
¾ cup (6 fl. oz) water
¾ cup (6 fl. oz) white sugar
1 cinnamon stick
10 whole cloves
1 (750ml) bottle red wine
1. Take a saucepan and add to it the water, sugar and cinnamon stick. Bring the ingredients to the boil, reduce heat and allow to simmer
2. Halve the orange and squeeze the juice into the simmering water
3. Push the whole cloves into the outside of the orange peel and add the peel to the saucepan. Simmer for a further 30 minutes
4. Add the bottle of wine and gently heat. DO NOT ALLOW TO BOIL AND DO NOT SIMMER (you don't want to lose all that lovely alcohol!).
5. Remove the clove-studded peel and serve the Glühwein hot in mugs, or glasses which you have preheated in warm water. Don't use cold glasses as they are liable to break.
6. Curl up in your favourite armchair, watch your favourite movie, sip your Glühwein and, above all:
Don't venture outside until Spring!